Starting from our pier located in Viale Geno, Como center (750 meters away from Como Nord railway station), you should see directly from the water all the historic villas and hotels on the west coast, from Como to Argegno.
The most famous spot are:
- Villa Olmo and Villa Saporiti;
- Villa Erba (once's Luchino Visconti villa), in Ocean Twelve owned by "Night Fox" alias "Vincent Cassel", the infamous thief;
- Villa d'Este (an historic villa, now one of the most famous 5-star hotel in Como and in Italy) visite for a dinner, during their European vacation, by the former US President Barack Obama with him family ;
- Villa Fontanelle (once Versace’s villa), in the past visited by many VIP like Sir Elton John, Sting and Madonna;
- Villa Oleandra in Laglio, one of the owners before George Clooney were the heirs of billionaire John Heinz, “the King of ketchup“.
Coming back the most interesting point are:
- Nesso, one of the most romantic spot on the lake thanks to its old style bridge and beautiful waterfalls;
- Villa Pliniana (built in 1573), the name is inspired to the famous naturalist "Plinio the Elder" and "Plinio the Younger), whom, first described the spring in the first century A.D.
- Blevio with its beautiful villas (for example New Mandarin Oriental Hotel or Villa Cademartori).
Duration 3 hours approximately
Price starting from 550 euro