An unforgettable Lake Como taxi boat tour from Como to Bellagio, visiting all the most famous spots in Lake Como directly from the water. During our Como Lake charter boat tour, you could enjoy under the sun, also experiencing the beautiful feeling of diving in the blue water. Alternatively, we can organize for you a special lunch in one of the amazing restaurants or one stop in Bellagio, Villa Balbianello or any other point at your choice.
Tivano Tour starts in Como town, but a departure from another point maybe also scheduled (please specify request in the contact form) to discover Lake Como by boat.
Starting from our private pier located in Viale Geno (750 meters away from Como Nord Lago railway station), during our Private Boat Tour around Como Lake, you should see directly from the water all Como Lake hotels and the historic villas on the west coast, from Como to Argegno.
The most famous Como Lake villas during Tour Tivano charter boat are:
- Villa Olmo and Villa Saporiti;
- Villa Erba Cernobbio (once's Luchino Visconti villa), in Ocean Twelve owned by "Night Fox" (Vincent Cassel), the infamous thief. In the second episode of the trilogy about the adventure of thieves headed by "Danny Ocean" (George Clooney), the group stops on Lake Como at Villa Erba. There are also scenes on Via Regina to Villa Oleandra and directly on the lake, with boat between Cernobbio and Torno;
- Villa Fontanelle (once Gianni Versace house), in the past, visited by many VIPs like Sir Elton John, Sting, and Madonna;
- Villa Oleandra in Laglio, one of the owners before George Clooney were the heirs of billionaire John Heinz, “the King of ketchup“;
- Villa Cademartori;
- Villa Balbianello, the jewel of the lake, well-known for having been the set of famous movies such as 007 and Star Wars
- Villa Cassinella, "unquestionably one of the world's finest and most exclusive retreat" for only 17 guests!! (visit www.villalacassinella.com )
The most famous Como Lake hotels during Tour Tivano charter boat are:
- Villa d'Este Cernobbio (a historic villa, now one of the most famous 5-star hotel in Como Lake) visited for a dinner, during their European vacation, by the former US President Barack Obama with him family (visit official website https://www.villadeste.com/) ;
- Villa Pliniana (built-in 1573), a Lake Como wedding venue. The name is inspired by the famous naturalist "Plinio the Elder" and "Plinio the Younger), who, first described the spring in the first century A.D. (for more details visit https://www.serenohotels.com/property/villa-pliniana/history/?cn-reloaded=1 ). Now is one of the best Como Lake hotels;
- New Mandarin Oriental Hotel, a five-star lakefront marvellous hotel (https://www.mandarinoriental.com/lake-como/blevio/luxury-hotel)
Other interesting points in Tour Tivano taxi boat are:
- Cernobbio, a necessary step in every Como Lake tour, thanks to its famous Como Lake restaurants;
- Tremezzo, with Villa Carlotta, with its marvellous flowers and gardens;
- Isola Comacina, the beatiful island of Como Lake;
- Bellagio, our lovely pearl;
- Nesso, one of the most romantic spots on the lake thanks to its old-style bridge and beautiful waterfalls;
- Blevio with its seven villages, straight up the hilly slopes from the lake of Como.
Duration 4 hours approximately
Price starting from 600 euro
Every Como Lake Boat hire is always customizable, based on your desire.
Build your custom boat charter on Como Lake today, contact us.
Como Lake Boat rental as called in Italian law, is an occasional rental activity, obviously with captain/skipper duly authorized.