Discover the most beautiful Lake Como boat tour or customize the tour of your dreams. In fact, during our cruise you could enjoy under the sun, experiencing the beautiful feeling of diving in the blue water. We can organize for you a special lunch in one of the amazing restaurants or one or two stop in Bellagio, Villa Balbianello or any other point at your choice. This is the best way to discover Como Lake and its amazing scenario from a different perspective, directly from the water.
The most famous spots are:
- Villa Erba (once's Luchino Visconti villa), in Ocean Twelve owned by "Night Fox" alias "Vincent Cassel", the infamous thief;
- Villa d'Este (an historic villa, now one of the most famous 5-star hotel in Como and in Italy) visite for a dinner, during their European vacation, by the former US President Barack Obama with him family ;
- Villa Fontanelle (once Versace’s villa), in the past visited by many VIP like Sir Elton John, Sting and Madonna;
- Villa Oleandra in Laglio, one of the owners before George Clooney were the heirs of billionaire John Heinz, “the King of ketchup“;
- Isola Comacina, the beatiful island of Como Lake;
- Villa Balbianello, the jewel of the lake, well-known for having been the set of famous movies such as 007 and Star Wars
- Villa Cassinella, "unquestionably one of the world's finest and most exclusive retreat" fot only 17 guests!!
- Tremezzo, with Villa Carlotta, with its marvellous flowers and gardens;
- Bellagio, our lovely pearl;
- Varenna, the fisherman village in front of Bellagio with its Villa Monastero.
Coming back the most interesting point are:
- Nesso, one of the most romantic spot on the lake thanks to its old style bridge and beautiful waterfalls;
- Villa Pliniana (built in 1573), the name is inspired to the famous naturalist "Plinio the Elder" and "Plinio the Younger), whom, first described the spring in the first century A.D.
- Blevio with its beautiful villas (for example New Mandarin Oriental Hotel or Villa Cademartori).
Duration 5 hours approximately
Price starting from 750 euro